16 May 2013

Live Today

Live Today is a song by Dawnstar. It is the seventh track from the band's first LP, Saturnine Valentines, released on 16 May 2013. The music was composed around 2008 by Dawnstar. The lyrics were written by Attila Wind. The first version of the lyrics was written in 2008, while the second version in 2012. On Saturnine Valentines the second version of the lyrics was recorded because Wind found the first version too aggressive and destructive. Therefore he changed the whole lyrics before the recording in 2012. However, he did not change the chorus of the song. The song was first played live on 6 June 2009 at the Donaukanaltreiben Festival. The second version was debuted on 27 November 2015.

Album: Saturnine Valentines
Released: 16 May 2013
Format: CD
Recorded: 2012
Genre: Rock
Length: 3:22
Label: None
Music: Attila Wind, Bálint Hamvas, Viktor Albert
Lyrics: Attila Wind
Producer: Attila Wind
Certification: None
Music video: None

Lyrics
Second version

Spread your wings and fly so high
Face the sun and the crimson sky
Don’t turn around, it’s time to fly

Take the chance cause life is short
There’s no time to wait at all
Don’t waste your time anymore

Live today like you’d die tomorrow

Live your life as you like
Live your dreams now don’t cry
Now I know that you’ll be fine

Come with me I’ll show the way
There’s no time, now it’s late
Follow me night and day

First version

I don't care about health and life
One night stand all the time
Ganja grows in my mind

Smoke destroys my dying lungs
Vertigo in the sun
I'll survive cause I'm the one

Live today and die tomorrow

Live Today is being played on 6 June 2009 at Donaukanaltreiben Festival

Live Today is being played at Classic Rock Coffee on 18 June 2016

Members

Albums

Songs

Concerts

Sounds